Understanding Your Real Estate Options
Buying or selling real estate is one of the most significant transactions most people will make during their lifetime. Seeking advice from a lawyer can protect you from unpleasant surprises and make sure you get everything you think you are getting.
At Warren, Carlson & Moore, LLP, our lawyers handle residential and commercial transactions for individuals and businesses in Niwot, Gunbarrel, Boulder, Longmont and other communities along Colorado’s Front Range. We also handle litigation services.
Here are examples of the real estate services our lawyers provide:
- Representation of sellers and buyers in for-sale-by-owner (FSBO) transactions. If you can find a buyer, our lawyers can handle the legal transaction for far less money than you would spend on real estate broker fees.
- Drafting custom contracts to meet your specific needs in a nonstandard real estate transaction
- Disputes over boundary lines, easements, mechanic’s liens, quiet title actions and other real estate litigation
- Breach of contract claims and escrow disputes
- Drafting and reviewing commercial and residential lease and rental agreements
- Representation of property owners and developers before local planning and zoning boards and commissions
- Representation of homeowners associations
- Disputes between homeowners and homeowners associations
- Due diligence for commercial transactions
- Review of potential issues such as environmental contamination
- 1031 tax-deferred transactions for commercial property
- Transactions with realtors
- Review of contracts to buy or sell real estate
For More Information About Real Estate Law
To discuss your case with our Boulder real estate attorneys at Warren, Carlson & Moore, LLP, call 303-652-2433 or fill out the contact form on this website.