Experienced Guidance With Probate And Estate Administration
Serving Niwot, Colorado; Boulder, Colorado; and Longmont, Colorado
Due to the emotions involved and depending on the amount of preparation that took place, probate and estate administration can be stressful and overwhelming. An experienced attorney can help relieve these burdens while helping you work through the process as efficiently and thoroughly as possible.
Compassionate Lawyers For Contesting A Will In The Longmont Area
The Niwot law firm of Warren, Carlson & Moore, LLP, provides complete probate and estate administration services for all your needs, including:
- Working with personal representatives of an estate; assisting in identifying, inventorying and appraising the property of the estate; and carrying out a loved one’s final wishes
- Representing individuals in will and trust challenges, breach of fiduciary duties and disputes among heirs of an estate
- Representing trustees in distribution of assets at the termination of a trust or management of those assets in an ongoing trust
- Representing agents under powers of attorney and other fiduciaries
- Guardianships and conservatorships
Our mission is to provide personal, cost-effective and highly competent legal services to individuals and businesses throughout Boulder County and the Front Range. We recognize our duty as professionals and members of the community to assist in making legal services available to all residents of Colorado and to actively participate in seeking the betterment of our community.
Our Boulder County estate administration lawyers understand that this is not an easy time for you and your family, and we are prepared to offer you the compassionate, professional legal guidance you deserve.