Working With Businesses On A Host Of Legal Issues
Whenever you start a business or launch a new venture, it is important to consult with an experienced attorney. Mistakes in do-it-yourself business formation can result in the loss of liability protection and potential tax savings.
Nonprofit Formation Lawyer For Longmont
At Warren, Carlson & Moore, LLP, our lawyers form limited liability companies (LLCs), limited liability partnerships (LLPs), nonprofits, C-corporations, S-corporations, sole proprietorships and other business entities for business owners in Boulder, Longmont and other communities along Colorado’s Front Range. We offer business formation services at a reduced fee to family-owned businesses that do not have outside partners.
Once your business is up and running, we also provide ongoing legal services to make sure your interests are protected. Our business law services include:
- Preparation of buy-sell agreements and partnership agreements
- Preparation and review of employment contracts, noncompete agreements and nonsolicitation agreements
- Preparation of shareholder and partnership agreements
- Preparation of employee policies and handbooks
- Preparation and review of business contracts
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Estate planning for business owners
- Representation in partnership and shareholder disputes
- Litigation over unfair competition, violation of noncompete agreements and other business disputes
- Succession planning for family-owned businesses
- Intellectual property and trade secret protection
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Registration and licensing of copyrights and trademarks
Because of the wide range of business law services, we often provide general business counsel services for businesses that are too small to have in-house counsel.
Contact Warren, Carlson & Moore, LLP
Our fees are reasonable, and we are committed to helping you protect yourself and your loved ones. To speak with our highly skilled Boulder County business law lawyer, contact our Niwot, Colorado, firm by calling 303-652-2433.