Helping Individuals With Business Law, Estate Planning And Real Estate
At the Niwot-based law firm of Warren, Carlson & Moore, LLP, we are proud to provide a full range of legal services to the families with whom we work. Many firms limit their practice to one or two areas, but we offer legal guidance in a variety of areas in an effort to help you pursue your goals and protect your best interests.
Our mission is to provide personal, cost-effective and highly competent legal services to individuals and businesses throughout Boulder County and the Front Range. We recognize our duty as professionals and members of the community to assist in making legal services available to all residents of Colorado and to actively participate in seeking the betterment of our community.
Our practice areas include:
- Estate planning: Including Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney (financial and medical), Advanced Directives (living wills), and Beneficiary Deeds
- Probate of estates
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Real estate, including residential and commercial matters
- Business law, including entity formation and litigation
- Criminal defense
- Personal injury
- Divorce, custody and child support
The Boulder County lawyers at Warren, Carlson & Moore, LLP, are family-oriented and committed to creating genuine, lasting relationships with our clients. Each of our attorneys has at least two decades of experience in each area of practice we serve, and we are prepared to give you the guidance you need to prepare for a brighter future.